How to implement post-quantum cryptography for business data protection?
Interested in using post-quantum cryptography? Explore our PQLR SDK library of quantum-resistant algorithms.
Solutions found in our library can be integrated into various types of data protection applications, including those for the protection of government information systems, trade secrets and personal data.
Not only does the library help to implement post-quantum algorithms, but it also simplifies their integration process into an existing data protection infrastructure. For this purpose, it includes a modified version of the OpenSSL library. Choosing it over the original OpenSSL ensures that applications can switch to post-quantum algorithms with minimal effort and continue using other cryptographic primitives implemented in OpenSSL.
Our library implements the following algorithms:
- key distribution algorithms and digital signature algorithms;
- algorithms based on various cryptographic schemes;
- stateless signature algorithms;
- stateful signature algorithms.
The reasons to choose post-quantum algorithms are:
- Expert approval from international mathematical and cryptographic communities;
- In terms of mathematical approaches, the algorithms are complementary (algorithms based on different mathematical problems are selected);
- Theoretical validation: security proof analysis and benchmarking;
- The algorithms have already been implemented in existing applications by third parties – industry leaders.